Saturday, July 29, 2006

thinking in lyrics

By My Side

There ought to be somebody by my side
The band is better than the one last night
I've been known to blow money on a stranger's eyes
To nurse my wounds and heal my pride

There ought to be somebody in my car
To drive me past my wrecked up heart
leave teh past that's fading slow
And take her further than she wanna go

There ought to be something right with just being me
Letting go of what is out of my reach
I do what I can, I live my Life
There ought to be somebody by my side

There ought to be somebody by my side
This house is empty and it don't feel right
But I cannot hold back the hands of time
It looks like another wasted night

There ought to be something right with just being me
Letting go of what is out of my reach
And I do what I can, I live my Life
There ought to be somebody by my side

If I could find someone I know we would both reach out for a dream
I found a love I could never leave

There ought to be something right with just being me
Letting go of what is out of my reach
And I do what I can, I live my Life
There ought to be somebody by my side

There ought to be something right with just being me
Letting go of what is out of my reach
And I do what I can, I live my Life
There ought to be somebody by my side

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home